- Paper or digital copies shall be provided upon payment of a reasonable copying charge, not to exceed $1.00 per page for the first 25 pages
- $0.50 per page for 26 to 350 pages
- $0.25 per page thereafter
- Handling charge not to exceed $25.00 for hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care providers
- The charges for providing digital copies shall not exceed $100.00 plus all postage charges actually incurred.
- If the treatment records exist in both digital form and paper form, the maximum limit of $100.00 shall apply only to the portion of records stored in digital form.
- If requested, the health care provider shall provide the requestor, at no extra charge, a certification page setting forth the extent of the completeness of records on file.
- X-Rays and other imaging media:
- Patient X-rays, and other imaging media, upon payment of reasonable reproduction costs and a handling charge of $20.00 for hospitals and $10.00 for other health care providers.
- The charges for providing digital imaging media copies shall not exceed $200.00, plus all postage charges actually incurred.
- If requested, the health care provider shall provide the requestor, at no extra charge, a certification page setting forth the completeness of the X-rays and other imaging media on file.
- Source: Louisiana Revised Statutes 40:1165.1 (2018)
© 2020 YoCierge - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED